Life on the Edge!
If your business idea requires capital and you want to seek out investors, you need to be ready.
The Edge Investment Forums presents:
This is a two-day, exclusive investment bootcamp for entrepreneurs. At BaseCamp, an experienced investor/entrepreneur from the Valhalla Private Capital team will walk entrepreneurs through the ins and outs of raising capital, and provide insight from an investor’s perspective about how to effectively pitch business opportunities to investors. This event is open to founders and their partners – space is limited and an application must be completed in order to be selected to attend.
TO QUALIFY TO PITCH AT THE EDGE INVESTMENT FORUM ON NOVEMBER 1ST, ENTREPRENEURS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN A VALHALLA BASECAMP.
• At Basecamp, you will learn:
• Raise capital including equity, debt, and leveraging other sources of capital
• Maximize the value of your capital round and minimize risk
• Create a company valuation
• Target and secure the right investors
• Close a round of financing
• Structure a pitch and a deal that is attractive to investors